As mentioned in the previous article about SWTOR Operatives being the master of stealth, this article is a follow up!
So, what do we know and don’t know about the Operative?
What we do know:
- Stealth is their specialty; surprise is in the job requirement.
- In very close ranged combat, the Operative substitute a rifle/gun for a knife/dagger.
- They can specialize in medicinal healing.
- We know about their companions.
What we don’t know:
- Upon the actual release on the 20th, will there be more additions to the class?
- What else are Operatives are capable of that we don’t know of yet?
- How much layers of conspiracies within conspiracies do the SWTOR Imperial Agent class contribute to?
We can only speculate what they can do so much.
It was briefly mentioned when an Operative’s cover has been blown, they can call in an air strike. Don’t take my word on it until solid evidence has been posted.Drop us a line when you actually see the actual footage!
For more detailed information about Operative Speculation, check out this SWTOR Operative Guide.